Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All Is Calm

I can't believe I have two sleeping children and it's 8:30 in the morning... oh the things I could be doing! But I haven't updated my blog is a while and that's just not happening anymore with Mackenzie awake, so I've got to seize the day and post some pictures!


We've been working very hard getting ready for our move. Every free moment we're packing boxes and making trips over to the Lockhart's garage, our wonderful friends who said we could stay at their house while they're away for the month of May. I'm really stressed out about how we're going to get this all finished by next Thurs, but Jake really thinks it will be no big deal... MEN! How can he be so calm when there is so much to do??

This picture of Mackenzie is great because it totally captures the stage she's in... my mom got her these boots from the free pile at HDO for next winter and brought them over when she babysat and Mackenzie hasn't taken them off since. She will take them off her bath, but then they're right back on... she even wears them to bed! Oh yea... and did I say that they are 3 sizes too big??

Jake took this picture "moving morning" and I thought it turned out cool!

Aubrey... so sweet!


Yes!! He got rid of his motorcycle! He gave it to Chris from church and I am so thankful!!


Sweetly smelling the flowers!



Ok... well it's amazing, they both just started crying... let the day begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a sinner saved by grace and I married my best friend, Jake, in May 2005! God has blessed us with three adorable little girls that we get to raise together in a beautiful home in the most charming neighborhood in America! They are a joy to raise and continually make us aware of our need for a Savior! We are thankful the Lord did not leave us in our sin, but sent His Son Jesus to die in our place, bearing the just wrath of God that we deserved, and giving to us Christ's righteousness instead. Through His grace and forgiveness, we now are free to love Him who saved us and to extend the mercy we've been shown to each other. We pray our little ones will come to know Christ and that we will be faithful to proclaim the good news of Jesus to them not only with our words, but with our actions and our interactions with each other. So please enjoy reading about the Moon family, we're so glad you stopped by!