Thursday, October 15, 2009

School Days...

We are halfway through our first sememster of the homeschool co-op at our church. Mackenzie is LOVING her "school"... Ryhthm Rainbow Class. I got to teach three times already and I'm up to bat once more at the end. Jess and Shana have been doing a great job teaching and as much as I love teaching, I think I like participating as a mom even more!




We learned about the color green this week, the star shape, and the concept over/under. We glued green leaves on a tree and read the story of Zaccheus. We say Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and ran, hopped, and walked around the room holding hands. I love this class!! I wish homeschooling could stay this easy =)

Aubrey was an honorary student this week. Usually she has special Memom time and a nap during our class, but she held up for the whole time this week and looked ever so important sitting there like a big girl! She's sneaky though... twice now she's been sitting ever so properly just like this at home and little did I know that she pooped out of her diaper, up her back, and ONTO THE FLOOR!! She had TWO baths today and it's only 3 in the afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a sinner saved by grace and I married my best friend, Jake, in May 2005! God has blessed us with three adorable little girls that we get to raise together in a beautiful home in the most charming neighborhood in America! They are a joy to raise and continually make us aware of our need for a Savior! We are thankful the Lord did not leave us in our sin, but sent His Son Jesus to die in our place, bearing the just wrath of God that we deserved, and giving to us Christ's righteousness instead. Through His grace and forgiveness, we now are free to love Him who saved us and to extend the mercy we've been shown to each other. We pray our little ones will come to know Christ and that we will be faithful to proclaim the good news of Jesus to them not only with our words, but with our actions and our interactions with each other. So please enjoy reading about the Moon family, we're so glad you stopped by!