Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Life From the Past Two Weeks... Finally in PICTURES!!!

Here's our life over the past two weeks... it seems like it's been longer than that, but just two weeks ago we still had a home to call our own =) Here's our little helper putting the finishing touches into the trailer to move it to the Lockhart's... notice the bracelets on her wrist. Everyone knows you need at least two bracelets to wear for a serious move!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..." and with my Sleepy Wrap. My Mommom got this for me as a gift and it has made my life so much easier! Aubrey loves being in it and I have my hands free to pack, unpack, change diapers, clean up, grocery shop, do laundry, make dinner... yea, she could pretty much be in there all day if I'm not careful! She always goes to sleep when she's in there and I love having her that close to me but still being able to be productive!

Every helper needs a cowboy hat!
We had a "Going Away/Baby Shower" for our friends the Williams. They showed up and Jason made the announcement that it was just a baby shower... they are staying for another year!! I burst into tears when I heard this news! I can't believe we get to keep our good friends for another year! They were supposed to go to Edwards AFB in California at the end of June, but God heard all of our cries and Jason ended up getting to go to school here so we get to keep them for another year! That means we'll get to know this little one, little Eli, who still hasn't appeared, but should be here any day! This is a great picture of Madison and Aubrey and their friend Eli... when are you coming out, little buddy??

I love Mackenzie's face in this picture... she's like "Mommy look... Aubrey has a purple tongue!" And yes, Aubrey did have a purple tongue. We were trying to treat her naturally for thrush so my friend Shana gave me violet to put on her tongue (she used it for her daughter and it worked for her)... man that stuff makes a mess! Oh well... at least it worked!

Mackenzie was trying to clap for Aubrey in this picture... I can't wait until they grow up and laugh at all of these absurd pictures their mother took of them... Aubrey's going to be like, "Mom, why'd you let her do that to me??"
Mackenzie was growing quite the baby mullet as my sister so kindly pointed out (I'm glad she did too... I was kinda oblivious!) So she and I had a special day together and went to visit Sarah for haircuts. Mackenzie sat so bravely and so still in Sarah's chair. Her little bob is so precious!
Aubrey had her first bottle and took it very well!
The rest are just from random photo shoots I've been doing of the two of them... I'm trying to get a good picture, but they just don't sit still long enough!






2 comments:

  1. Julie, I wanted to add you as a reader to my blog but I need your email address to do that. If you want you can send me an email at jagounaris@yahoo.com and I will add you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard that GREAT news about the Williams'--soooo happy for all of us, but esp for you guys. And these photos of the girls are so precious. You do a great job w/your camera, Jul.
    Praying for you in this transition time--did you get a house yet?!?!?!
    love, mb

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a sinner saved by grace and I married my best friend, Jake, in May 2005! God has blessed us with three adorable little girls that we get to raise together in a beautiful home in the most charming neighborhood in America! They are a joy to raise and continually make us aware of our need for a Savior! We are thankful the Lord did not leave us in our sin, but sent His Son Jesus to die in our place, bearing the just wrath of God that we deserved, and giving to us Christ's righteousness instead. Through His grace and forgiveness, we now are free to love Him who saved us and to extend the mercy we've been shown to each other. We pray our little ones will come to know Christ and that we will be faithful to proclaim the good news of Jesus to them not only with our words, but with our actions and our interactions with each other. So please enjoy reading about the Moon family, we're so glad you stopped by!