Friday, March 20, 2009

Still waiting...

Well... still no baby... apparently there are at least 4 of you out there who aren't surprised because you had the nerve to vote that I WON'T go before my due date... I don't know who you are, but you're NOT my friends =)

Just kidding... I'm thinking of voting that way myself... there is nothing happening! It is still a whole week before my due date, but I really wanted to go on Stephen's birthday which was yesterday. Oh well, I know God has the perfect birth date picked for this baby and I really only do want HIS plan!

There have been some issues with my blood pressure this week. I waited to see the dr. for 45 mins. on Tues. with Mackenzie in the waiting room, and then they wondered why my blood pressure was high?! They had me lay down and they did a non-stress test (I'm so grateful my mom could come and pick up Mackenzie for me... I had basically been standing on my head to entertain her, there is no way I could have done that test with her there!), but while I was taking the test, Jake called to say that we had an offer on our house! So, of course, my blood pressure didn't exactly go back down with that exciting news! They sent me to the hospital do take some blood and monitor me and the baby a little more... but everything was fine so I got to leave. I had to go back yesterday for a BP check and it's still high, so that's something to pray for in the midst of all this craziness with our house. I don't want to write anymore about the house until it is super official, but let's just say this is the most promising offer we've ever had!!

I've been told to rest as much as I can since they're concerned about the high BP, so I am trying my best to enjoy my last days with just one baby to care for and I'm taking the time to play with her as much as I can. We played with rice yesterday, per MamaB's suggestion, and it was a lot of fun! It brought back lots of preschool teacher memories and opened a flood of other ideas I can do with her. I want to make sure I'm intentional with her to play on the floor with her and enjoy her at her level at least once a day, I really hope that is reality once Aubrey is here!






Here she is being my "helper" and putting her babies to sleep... Oh Lord, please keep Aubrey alive!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie,
    Just checking in!! When you can, rest on your left side...this can help with BP issues. I had the same thing happen with Gracie's pregnancy at the end.
    I'll be praying for you!
    Love,kathi

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a sinner saved by grace and I married my best friend, Jake, in May 2005! God has blessed us with three adorable little girls that we get to raise together in a beautiful home in the most charming neighborhood in America! They are a joy to raise and continually make us aware of our need for a Savior! We are thankful the Lord did not leave us in our sin, but sent His Son Jesus to die in our place, bearing the just wrath of God that we deserved, and giving to us Christ's righteousness instead. Through His grace and forgiveness, we now are free to love Him who saved us and to extend the mercy we've been shown to each other. We pray our little ones will come to know Christ and that we will be faithful to proclaim the good news of Jesus to them not only with our words, but with our actions and our interactions with each other. So please enjoy reading about the Moon family, we're so glad you stopped by!