Monday, February 22, 2010

Life in Abundance!

Some pictures I was playing with. I printed them out to frame for their room, but I'm not thrilled with the contrast I put in Mackenzie's.
I really like Aubrey's though


I babysat for some of my friend Kim's kids on Thursday last week... Kenzie LOVES Joshua and "KLove" (Caleb)! Here she is dressing up for her handsome prince Caleb!


We had real live big sister's that day! Hannah and Emma did a great job dressing Aubrey up!

Here they are getting her on a princess chair!

I know it's not a great picture of Aubrey, but I think Hannah looks beautiful so I had to put it up! Hannah wore this outfit here all day... I love little girls!

Aubrey is so busy pulling herself up on everything! She can stand for a few seconds by herself too!

What keeps my children so entertained you wonder?...........................

Why "I Love Lucy" of course! Kenzie asks for it! What two-year-old asks for a black and white comedy?? The two of them sit enraptured for at least one episode! It cracks me up! For the record, lunch in front of the tv is a treat... for them... and for MOMMY!

I have to tell you what I love about this last picture: First off, I love that it is Jake... how can someone grow more attractive to you the longer you know them? We've both been noticing lines starting to appear on our faces and it makes me excited to imagine growing old together with him, he is going to be such a handsome old man someday! Then I love that it is a picture of him relaxed and reading a book. I love that he's got his favorite crackers in his hand flashing his wedding band. I love that our baby is capturing his eyes as she crawls sweetly in the background. It is just a snapshot of some of my favorite parts of life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a sinner saved by grace and I married my best friend, Jake, in May 2005! God has blessed us with three adorable little girls that we get to raise together in a beautiful home in the most charming neighborhood in America! They are a joy to raise and continually make us aware of our need for a Savior! We are thankful the Lord did not leave us in our sin, but sent His Son Jesus to die in our place, bearing the just wrath of God that we deserved, and giving to us Christ's righteousness instead. Through His grace and forgiveness, we now are free to love Him who saved us and to extend the mercy we've been shown to each other. We pray our little ones will come to know Christ and that we will be faithful to proclaim the good news of Jesus to them not only with our words, but with our actions and our interactions with each other. So please enjoy reading about the Moon family, we're so glad you stopped by!