Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big News Here!

On Kenzie's 3rd birthday I found out I was pregnant with baby #3! Very shocking... didn't expect this, wasn't planning on this, but very excited to see God's plans unfold for this baby's life!




We kept it a secret all week, waiting for Kenzie's family party to tell the news...




We had Aubrey in a shirt that said, "Big Sister"... and Stephen goes, "Julie, are you pregnant?" I said, "Yes, but keep it quiet, I want Mom and Dad to figure it out!"



Look at my mom's face! At this point my dad was still clueless!



Very excited grandparents!




The siblings figured it out a little bit later...



Very excited to share this pregnancy with my dear sister-in-law Angie!



There are the two big sisters!!







Everyone lavished Mackenzie! Uncle Jeff and Tia got her this DVD of Dora that included a picture of Mackenzie and said her name was said throughout... she LOVED it!



And yes, our entire family watched the entire Dora DVD... what you'll do for the first born grand child... honestly!







Dora asks, "Who's birthday is it?" and our little girl raised her hand... she was so adorable!








We had fun telling my sister through an email that said, "Aubrey tried to call you to tell you the big news, but she couldn't get through! Hurry home so we can tell you!"


And we had Kenzie call Jake's mom and dad to tell them and she did a great job saying, "Mommy's pregnant! She's gonna have a baby in her tummy!" She said it clear as a bell and Nana knew what she said right away! They are very excited for us too!

God has already used this new little life in a lot of neat ways... I have to make dinner... and I just posted like 4 things so I really need to go... but I am so excited to see how He is already teaching us about his sovereignty and goodness through the expression of this new life! We are excited!

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!! FINALLY I was waiting for this post!!!! I am soooo very happy our kids will be 2 months apart! God's so good:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a sinner saved by grace and I married my best friend, Jake, in May 2005! God has blessed us with three adorable little girls that we get to raise together in a beautiful home in the most charming neighborhood in America! They are a joy to raise and continually make us aware of our need for a Savior! We are thankful the Lord did not leave us in our sin, but sent His Son Jesus to die in our place, bearing the just wrath of God that we deserved, and giving to us Christ's righteousness instead. Through His grace and forgiveness, we now are free to love Him who saved us and to extend the mercy we've been shown to each other. We pray our little ones will come to know Christ and that we will be faithful to proclaim the good news of Jesus to them not only with our words, but with our actions and our interactions with each other. So please enjoy reading about the Moon family, we're so glad you stopped by!