Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh We're Goin' To The Zoo, Zoo, Zoo...

First off... we have to show the "make up" that took place before we left the house for playgroup yesterday... she thought she was so beautiful she even let me take a picture!
Today we went to the Cape May Zoo... what a beautiful zoo... it doesn't smell, it's so shady, very easy with a stroller, and a great play ground too!


So glad we got to go with our friends! We drove down there with "Lisey" and "Issey" and "Mrs. Blaash" and then joined many other families from church!































My goal of the day, besides making sure no one ate bird poop or got kidnapped, was to get a picture with my girls smiling at the camera with me... hahaha......




"No Mommy, we want Memom to sit here!"




They finally consented to a picture... unfortunetly it was next to the trash can! Oh yea, and not with me, mind you... only Memom!




Mackenzie LOVES her friend Lizzie... no wonder... Lizzie is the perfect mixture of friend and care giver!




She thinks she's six-years-old just like the rest of the gang!







I think my daughter still wins the biggest bum award... LOVE IT!



Trying to catch a frog... is this really my daughter?




Love this shot... pretty much summerizes the day!







Success!

1 comment:

  1. hee hee hee. Whenever I want to get Sam in a good pic or video, if he sees the camera for a nanosecond, he comes running to look at it saying "SEE! SEE!" Ba-ruther.
    Great pics--sorry I had to work and cdn't go to the zoo, zoo, zoo!
    ttfn, mb

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a sinner saved by grace and I married my best friend, Jake, in May 2005! God has blessed us with three adorable little girls that we get to raise together in a beautiful home in the most charming neighborhood in America! They are a joy to raise and continually make us aware of our need for a Savior! We are thankful the Lord did not leave us in our sin, but sent His Son Jesus to die in our place, bearing the just wrath of God that we deserved, and giving to us Christ's righteousness instead. Through His grace and forgiveness, we now are free to love Him who saved us and to extend the mercy we've been shown to each other. We pray our little ones will come to know Christ and that we will be faithful to proclaim the good news of Jesus to them not only with our words, but with our actions and our interactions with each other. So please enjoy reading about the Moon family, we're so glad you stopped by!